Bastille Day TastingTop Shelf Rum – Blind Tasting Event
The team at Mother Macs introduce The Top Shelf Rum Tasting as part of the Blind Tasting Series. This tasting will be hosted by Mike and James with assistance of a special Guest on the evening of 02nd April at 8pm.
You will receive a tasting box including:
- 6 Select Rums (50ml each)
- Tasting Card
- Live Guided Tasting with access after the event on Facebook & YouTube
The selection has been curated to include Rums aged between 3-23 years and in particular participants will taste Rums produced using varying methods, including:
- Raw Material selection – molasses and sugar cane juice
- Still Choice – pot still, column still, copper still
- Different aging methods – glass aged, wood aged, solera process
Shipping within Ireland is available at a cost of €6 on this product and must be selected at time of purchase.
Orders received after 29th March cannot be guaranteed delivery in time for event.
Orders will be available for collection from 01st April.
For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org